As convinced transhumanists, we believe that cardinal changes will occur 5 to 10 years before 2040. So, those technologies that will be available to us with the advent of quantum computers and the improvement of Big Data
1. Avatarization or digital copying of the person.
2. Digitization of the brain, or enhancement of cognitive abilities with the help of technology.
Imagine - you are an engineer working for Lockheed Martin. You are designing the first spacecraft of the Earth - Solar System class for Singapore. Even if you are working remotely - a similar project will take away from you a lot of time and effort (even in 2040). Now imagine that all your work (reading of drawings, calculations, control of robots on the construction site) is performed by your digital copy. You are working on improving the serial spacecraft of the Earth - Solar System class for NASA. Or lecture at CALTECH. Or MIT. Wait, this is not you, but your copies! Where is our mystic
"ghost engineer"? Sitting comfortably in his chair, wearing a special helmet on his head. NEURONET is connected.
The other situation - you are an engineer from Singapore, working on the creation of a pulse engine for a 7th generation aircraft for the Air Force of his country. Although not - this is your avatar. And you yourself go through an internship in Boeing or SpaceX. Both of them came to work on unmanned vehicles, entered the office building of the 2040's.
How will it look like outside and inside?
1. Zero emission. Facades covered by transparent solar panels.
2. Paper free. Paper is not used.
3. Chemical free. No printers or similar devices.
4. Part of the interior - a vertical farm.
5. RIT – Rapid Inner Transport – combination of horizontal and vertical lifts, which allows you to reach every part of complex within minutes.
6. Convenient personal cells instead of big offices for saving space.
7. QUANTUM CORE. The "brains" of building.
Of course, we are interested in imagining what the architects will be in 2040. Most likely, only the aesthetic function will remain for the architects. Traditional buildings will be built using robots and Big Data. In addition, there will appear what we call "inhuman architecture" - the buildings constructed by robots for automatic factories, warehouses and so on.